All you need to know about the Ultrameter ll and Ultrameter lll from Myron L
Updated: Apr 27
When you think precision in water analysis, you think Myron L. Manufacturers of easy-to-operate conductivity meters and pH instruments used by professionals the world over, across a range of applications from metal finishing to water treatment. Myron L are leading manufacturers of the Ultrameter hand-held water quality in the world, which come with the promise of accuracy and sophisticated engineering.
The Myron L Ultrameter II and III series have been designed to deliver the features of up to seven instruments within one affordable, hand-held appliance. Bringing to your water treatment operations the peace of mind that only precision engineering can deliver.
The Myron L Ultrameter II advantage
This complete, self-sufficient monitor is designed to provide the full spectrum of water quality testing, with advanced reading and calibration features.
Range of Readings
The Ultrameter instruments are designed with care to provide accurate and real-time readings for conductivity, resistivity and pH balance. It also provides the exclusive ORP-based readings for Free Chlorine Equivalent and temperature, which helps in automatic temperature compensation.
The Ultrameter II and III series offer extreme accuracy with:
· Performance of ±1% of reading (not merely full scale)
· Advanced four-electrode conductivity cell technology
· Displayed values of up to 9999 (a full four-digit LCD offers maximum resolution)
The Myron L Ultrameter III value-add
The Ultrameter III series builds on the features of Ultrameter II, and offers an additional 9P advantage to predict the effect of changes on water balance:
· The 9P adds the ability to perform in-cell alkalinity and hardness titrations either as stand-alone measurements or as part of an LSI calculation.
· Eliminates the need to collect and transport samples to another location for analysis.
· Inclusions are hard foam-lined cased for all content and internal sensors.
· An optional bluDock™ accessory package provides an integrated data solution for record-keeping.
The Ultrameter series is factory calibrated with NIST traceable solutions with certification. The responsive, enhanced calibration achieved through:
· Simply pressing the ▲ or ▼ keys to agree with our NIST traceable Standard Solution for instant calibration.
· A display that prompts simplify pH calibration and ensures correct buffer.
· Parameters with an internal electronic setting for field calibration and pH/ORP sensor life.
· Certification of traceability and NIST traceable standard solutions can be purchased as accessories for definitive calibration.
Intuitive, intelligent design
The Ultrameter series is as easy to use as it is powerful, thanks to the precise engineering and technology that has gone into its design. Automatic temperature compensation and range selection make this a truly single-handed responsive operation.
Usage is as simple as:
1. Filling the cell cup
2. Pushing a parameter key, and,
3. Taking the reading
Both Myron L Ultrameter series come with a warranty, and a promise of intelligent performance at affordable costs. Adding self-sufficiency and precision to your operations.
Advanced Watertek is an Authorized Distributor of Myron L. products in the UAE. Reach out to Advanced Watertekfor your requirements for any water analytical instruments from Myron L