Advanced Watertek is a growing company of Australian origin. Our HQ is in Dubai. We manufacture bespoke, premium quality water treatment systems using the latest membrane technologies, for clients across the globe. Today, we manufacture, install, commission and maintain systems in the Middle East, Africa, Asia and Australia.
Growth plans in Oman
To support our growth plans for Oman, we seek a passionate, innovative and dedicated Sales Manager. With the right attitude and aptitude, you will help maximize our opportunities. In addition, you will be part of the next chapter in Advanced Watertek’s exciting future. Hence, this is an opportunity for an enthusiastic and energetic, sales professional to lead direct sales in the country.
Advanced Watertek is not a household name. Yet our quality, top notch engineering, the use of quality components and skilled workmanship give us the edge to compete and succeed. Visit us at https://www.advancedwatertek.com
You will report to the Managing Director, who is in Dubai. Therefore this is an independent and stand-alone role based in our showroom in Barka, Oman. As a result of the independent role, you are responsible for sales and business development of AWT products in the region. Hence, you will be responsible for the complete business development life cycle, market intelligence, sales planning, sales, promotions and advertising. You work with the technical and admin team in Dubai to be able to meet Client needs.
To be successful, you must have the qualifications/ training to understand engineering solutions. Furthermore you need a proven track record of developing leads, negotiating and closing high value sales of complex engineering products. In addition, you will need experience from the mining, infrastructure, manufacturing and Oil and Gas Industries. Especially relevant is experience IN THE OMAN REGION. The ability to work independently and develop a sales operations from base up is a must.
As a seasoned sales professional, you will be comfortable with sales targets and have a track record of exceeding them. You are someone who is unperturbed by cold calling and quickly build rapport. Most of all, you focus on face to face meetings, rather than hiding behind a telephone. You are consultative and proactive. Together with these traits, to be considered applicants must also have;
- Highest level of personal integrity and standing, with a proven ability to work independently
- Positive work ethic, self-starter with a high degree of self-management
- Result oriented and target driven, you will be someone who lives and breathes sales metrics
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills. The role requires the ability to develop relationships and build trust with decision makers in prospect companies
- Strategic thinking
- Commercial acumen
- Solutions focus and sharp decision making skills
- A technical qualification, ideally Mechanical/Chemical/Electrical
- MUST have networking experience in Oil & Gas, Mining and Infrastructure industries
- A current, valid Driving License
- Experience in the water treatment industry and desalination will be highly regarded
Package of all-inclusive salary + company car + laptop/mobile + medical insurance and ticket allowance is on offer.
Previous applicants need not apply.
Only those who meet the above criteria will be considered.